Missed the 2015 MCV Newsletter in the mail? Read it here on the blog. We’ll be sharing other articles from the newsletter on the blog in the coming weeks.
- 38 villages served
- 12,000+ program “graduates” since 1996
- 2,363 orphans currently registered
- 6+ orphans per household on average in 1996*
- 2 orphans per household on average in 2015*
- 91% of school-age orphans attend school
- 80% reduction in malaria cases and deaths in young children since 2005
- 96% of MCV’s Gracious graduates passed the national exam
*Among households caring for orphans
An MCV study indicates that orphans under five are growing at the same rate as non-orphans.