MCV has no paid US staff, and none of our board members or volunteers have been financially compensated in any way. 97% of all donations are applied to direct orphan support services in Malawi.* Below are just a few examples of what your donation to MCV will mean…
- $10 will buy a blanket to keep as many as three small children warm
- $92 will support one orphan for an entire year
- $100 will purchase anti-malarial medicine for 100 orphans
- $250 will allow an orphan to attend secondary school for a year
- $300 will pay for a new roof for a family housing one or more orphans
- $400 will build a home for an orphan
In the poor nation of Malawi, any amount you donate will make a difference. Thank you for your generosity, or as we say in Chichewa: Zikomo Kwambiri.
To donate online using credit card or paypal, click on the button below. If you would like to designate your gift for a specific purpose, please write this in the purpose field.
To send a contribution by mail, please make checks payable to Malawi Chidren’s Village and mail to:
Malawi Children’s Village Foundation
PO Box 240547
Anchorage, Alaska 99524-0547
*Malawi Children’s Village is a designated 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in the state of New York. It receives no government money nor large grants of any kind. For your records, our tax ID number is 16-1526805. To learn more about how your donation is spent visit our Financial information page.